Wildflower Art and Garden Festival 27 August 2017
Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
This year’s Wildflower Art and Garden Festival will be held at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden. Part of the day’s entertainment will be:
- first of all talks by horticultural experts,
- native plant sales,
- wildflower displays,
- guided walks,
- local business exhibitors,
- food and drink stalls as well as
- a trackless train for transport,
- pond dip netting,
- music and dance by community performers,
- also children’s craft workshops and story-telling
- and finally an Australian wildlife display.
After the success of the inaugural Sculpture Walk at Ku-ring-gai Council’s Wildflower Art and Garden Festival last year, the environmentally- themed walk will be on again.
Most noteworthy, a total pool of AUD5,000 in prize money will be offered to works that adhere to the theme of ‘Environmental Sustainability’. Therefore Artists and sculptors are asked to demonstrate the use of recycled materials in their artworks, which should be sympathetic to the Garden’s bushland environment.
Information for stallholders and artists to find on the Ku-ring-gai website.