Job Offer: Landscape Architect/Designer
About Us And The Role
Growing Rooms Landscapes is an award winning, expanding landscape design company located in Double Bay, specializing in urban garden design, construction & maintenance.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect or Designer to join our vibrant team.
You will be required to assist with on-site consultation to meet with clients, view the site and discuss their needs. You will then be required to take this information and use your well-developed design skills to produce a compelling conceptual design. This is a great opportunity to show your design flair, have room for experimentation whilst negotiating a sites challenges.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working as a Landscape Designer or Architect with strong Vectorworks skills, and experience working on projects from the conceptual stage through to detailed documentation.
Skills and Experiences
- Qualification and experience as a Landscape Architect or Designer
- High level of Vectorworks skills
- Proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, design and construction documentation
- Experience in understanding, integrating and providing advice on planning issues
- Familiar with relevant building and council regulations
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
What We Offer
- This full-time role is available for immediate start
- Visa sponsorship is available. We will assist with the visa application
- You will be working within a team of qualified and experienced staff willing to support you at all times
- The opportunity to see your designs constructed
- Career progression and ongoing development. We are looking for an applicant with a desire to progress and expand in the role
How To Apply
If you think this is the job for you, please send us your resume with cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Oliver Sizeland 0439 602 851.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.